Transcript Requests

If you are currently attending SMUS and have yet to graduate, you can view and download your transcript found in your Student Menu on SDS. If you are a current student who needs an official transcript sent on your behalf, please contact the University Counselling Centre.

If you have graduated from SMUS and require official copies of your SMUS transcript, please fill out the form below and return it to the school by fax at 250-592-2812. Copies of Ministry of Education transcripts are only available if you graduated from SMUS. If you attended SMUS but did not graduate here, you can obtain a record of your school marks by completing the same form.

If you graduated from SMUS and require an official transcript showing proof of graduation, you must contact the Ministry of Education.

Please allow five to seven business days to process all requests.

If you have any questions, please contact us by email at [email protected]

Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form

Published: August, 2010

A form for our graduates to request a transcript of their grades at SMUS.

85.02 KB